This week had its share of flops...
1. We had dinner guests and I think it's safe to say they didn't care for the chili I made. Usually I can tell when a meal is a flop, but I actually thought this one tasted good. Doh!
2. I have been tired this week. Which has made me a tad grouchy. Okay, a lotta grouchy.
3. My hair needs a trim bad. I've got byways and triways breaking off at the ends.
4. I woke up this morning to realize I had drooled on my pillow. Back to #2.
5. My pantry scares me. Pots, plastic storage containers, peanut butter & a cheese grater all thrown in on top of each other. Nesting. Has. Begun.
But don't you just love how life throws in something fabulous every now and then to keep us trucking?
This week, it has been sweet baby kicks.
Warren has made herself known day and night. As I tell Walker, she's tickling my tummy. I only decided to use the word "tickle" after I told him that Baby Warren was kicking me and he said "not nice." It really is more like fists and feet pounding on my belly.
One of my favorite parts of pregnancy is feeling my babies move.
Here is an image of what Warren looks like now: